5-6 years of age
To ensure our Kindergarten students have smooth transition to primary 1, we encourage and further stimulate them with tasks and activities that will support and enhance every aspect of the child’s development. Activities provided will aim at enhancing the children’s ability to read and build words, their vocabulary and comprehension. They will be challenged with various mathematical problems to stimulate their logical and analytical skills.
- Independence development
- Discovering art
- Physical education
- Dramatic play
- Indoor / outdoor play
- Story / movie / cooking time
- Discovering Math
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Creative writing
- Social studies
- Character building
- Grammatical English
- Comprehension skill
- To enhance their reading skills.
- To introduce early grammar and comprehension through games and activities.
- To enhance their fine motor skills, especially in writing.
- To enhance their gross motor skills through more challenging physical activities.
- To enhance their Mandarin language, especially in vocabularies and writing.
- To enhance their Bahasa language, especially in reading and making simple sentence.
- To enhance their language skills through communication, comprehension and reading.
- To introduce them with more complex math concepts.
- To promote their sense of creativity and imagination through dramatic play, creative writing, drawing and making art.
- To enhance their confident, self-help skills and independency.
- To enhance their social awareness, social-emotional skills and problem solving skill.