1-2 years of age
Our Pre-Toddler program provides hands-on, play-based learning experiences. The children will develop fine and gross motoric skills through a range of physical play where they will develop muscular control and hand/eye coordination. Learning through play will build up their social skills, independence, and understanding and learning routines.
- Basic skill
- Discovering art
- Music and movement
- Physical education
- Dramatic play
- Indoor / outdoor play
- Story / movie / cooking time
- To stimulate and develop their five senses through sensory activities.
- To develop their fine and gross motor skills.
- To promote their social awareness and social-emotional skills.
- To promote their language development
- To stimulate their creative expression through songs and music.
- To introduce them with the fun learning at school