3-4 years of age
In Preschool the children are further stimulated through fun yet challenging activities. The children will learn to master the sounds of Phonics, introduced to tracing numbers 1-20, recognizing patterns, understanding comparison, and lower and uppercase. They will be engaged through various activities that will help develop their self-help skills, improve their confidence and independence.
- Basic skill
- Discovering art
- Physical education
- Dramatic play
- Indoor / outdoor play
- Story / movie / cooking time
- Discovering Math
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Creative writing
- Character building
- To enhance their phonics and letters awareness.
- To enhance their fine motor skills through tracing and writing activities.
- To enhance their gross motor skills.
- To enhance their language skills through communication and comprehension.
- To enhance the basic math concepts.
- To promote their sense of creativity and imagination through songs, music, dramatic play, drawing and making art.
- To enhance their confident, self-help skills and independence.
- To promote their social awareness and social-emotional skills.
- To enhance their Mandarin language through songs, activities and vocabularies.
- To introduce them with Bahasa language through songs, vocabularies and activities.
- To enhance their five senses through sensory activities.