2-3 years of age
Our Toddler classes starts Early Introduction into academics where your child, along with the skills learned throughout Pre Toddler will be introduced to basic numbers up to ten, the alphabet letters A-Z, basic shapes and colours, and Phonics. Through various hands on and practical activities the children will start to develop confidence and encourage self-expression.
- Basic skill
- Discovering art
- Physical education
- Dramatic play
- Indoor / outdoor play
- Story / movie / cooking time
- Early literacy
- Early math
- To introduce them with phonics and basic maths.
- To enhance their five senses through sensory activities.
- To develop their self-confidence
- To develop their self-help skill and promote their independency.
- To develop their fine motor skills through scribbling and pre-writing activities.
- To enhance their gross motor skills.
- To promote their social awareness and social-emotional skills.
- To develop their language development.
- To develop their creative expression through songs, music and dramatic play.
- To introduce them with Mandarin language through songs and activities.